Missing in Action

Cancun Palace 2The last month has been a whirlwind of activity for me. I just got back from Cancun where I attended the ScanSource Latin America Partner Conference which was a fantastic event.

A few words about the conference...

There's nothing that compares to getting to know your customers in a relaxed and more personal atmosphere. That's because at the end of the day, businesses don't sell to other businesses, instead, people do business with other people. 

I think this is a key tenet of business success that sometimes gets lost in the complex, fast-paced world of business. It's all about helping the other chap get what he wants. Lest we forget, the only way to achieve success in business is to focus on helping others succeed. Your reward will be in proportion to the market value you deliver. So simple.

Anyway, Cancun was fantastic (here are a few pictures). Now I'm ready to get back to work in a serious way. I've neglected my blogging and twittering long enough. Time to get busy.

I hope you'll stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment